Director of Client Services, CF-198000, Vancouver, BC
Are you a master of building long term relationships with your clients? Do you have experience working with a wide variety of companies from startups to F500 organizations? Have you built high performing client services teams? Have you successfully sold large digital product development engagements? Have you built successful products that scaled? Do you know how to work your way through existing client’s organizations looking for new, exciting and profitable projects? Do you want to work for one of the coolest product companies in BC? A company who’s superpower is taking an idea and turning it into a winning product for their clients. If I have your interest and you check all the boxes, then let’s talk.
Our client, NEON, makes products that matter. They respect a triple bottom line and partner for the long term with great people and companies. The NEON team can take a rough idea and ship a game-changing product. Their goal is to create products that people love. They have assembled an awesome team who have created products for Amazon, Google, Slack and Facebook, just to name a few.
The company is growing quickly and needs an experienced Director of Client Services. In this role, you are the face of the company and you’ll build an A+ team of Client Partners who own the client relationships. You’ll work with the team and your clients to ensure promises are kept and products are shipped are on time, on budget and complete. You will be their advocate and spokesperson. You will also be looking for opportunities within your client’s organization for new projects to sell. To be considered you will have a demonstrated track record of building client services team, hitting targets and selling large, product development projects. You will be up to speed on the latest product and technology trends and you are fully fluent in speaking product language. You are a builder and you have worked at an early stage of a growing business where you wear many hats.
If you think you have the background, experience and what it takes to be a star, then keep reading.
· Build and manage a high performing team of Client Partners to service clients
· Manage the client side of existing projects and ensure their happiness and your company’s success and profitability
· Work closely with your Client Services team and delivery managers to ensure the project quality, delivery dates and budgets are being met
· Proactively find and close new opportunities within the customer base
· Meet/exceed sales targets
· Minimum of five years’ experience selling product development services to “V” and “C” level executives
· 5+ years managing a sales team
· Track record of success
· A collaborative leadership style to mentor and grow your Client Services team
· Exceptional relationship building skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong people skills
· Self-starter and team player
· Demonstrated track record of shipping new products
• Competitive base salary, bonus, profit sharing, health benefits program, RRSP matching
• Health Care Spending Account and Wellness program
• Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
• Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
• This role is based in Vancouver, BC and there is a relocation allowance available
· North American travel as required